2011年1月5日星期三

A New Feeling

Finally, diagnostic tests ended.
And teachers started to teach today.

Here are my teachers:
Biology- Datin Genga
Chemistry- Puan Lee
PA- Ismail
Muet- Puan Zaleha
Math- Miss Irene

Today's lessons are Biology and Chemistry.
Well, Datin Genga and Puan Lee are sure more strict than teachers last year.
But I think is good for us.. Only with them, I can concentrate, and I did learn something after their lessons.. Although I am afraid of them, but nevermind, because I am the one who get the benefits^^

First week of school, I have already have the feel and the mind to study.. Well, my motivation still very low.. hmm.. maybe I should see Afzan's teacher to kaunseling me.. It always works^^

Muet results..
I get what I want..
Band 4.. It's enough for me=)
again, thanks to teachers, especially Ann Wong and Puan Rohana who helped me..
and thanks to Keng Leong, lent me so many notes, I truly appreciate it!!

Well, it's a good start^^
Although I didn't finish my holiday homework!! hahaha

Chen Bao Shian,
all the best to you!! <3

没有评论: