Tonight is warm...
I am not in good mood anyway...
.........................................................................
Let's talk some happy things..
PeRfOrMaTiOn
Today perform at Olympia Raffles Hall...
My group tittle is Si Tenggang...
The scene was on a ship at a harbour...
I acted as the Si Tenggang's Wife,
while my new friend-Su An acted as Si Tenggang,
Huda acted as Si Tenggang's mother,
and one more Indian cute girl acted as the villager and the crew..
We gathered at McD at Megamall to discuss our script and make props..
It was so funny that three girls were using newspaper to make some funny things:
Apron, Keris, Tanjak, Crown, belt....
Well, we did enjoyed it very much...
Okay,
the drama started...
There was a scene where the Si Tenggang and his wife talked some romantic words...
Background music: Titanic
Place: Ship
Si Tenggang(Su An): Darling, you see the sky! So beautiful!Like you..( I started laughing)
I am so happy to marry with you.. I love you forever...( We Both laughing)
Wife(me): Darling(laugh@@), I love you too! (Laugh!!!!) See the wave, (controlling) so strong,
just like my love to you...............
Oh my god... I never expect I will laugh one.....
There were only one group to perform...
So we did our next activity- listening skills exercises..
Quite interesting also..
And I decided to practise it at home too...
What a wonderful lesson!
So bad that Chui Teng can't go.............
.........................................................................................
WoRk...
No happy or angry,
just not in good mood,
so little thing will also feel angry...
but still Okay...
........................................................................................
Back home..
On FaCeBoOk
I on facebook...
and laugh non-stop.......
You know why?
I saw Yaw Min's photo!
It is funny!
I like it so much!!
He has some changes after study at Melaka...
I feel that it is a good change~
and feel like want to show the photos to Chui Teng~ haha...
......................................................................................
The unhappy things make me want to shout at here!
1) What o you?? Tak cakap baik-baik!!!!!
Fine, not your fault actually... I forgive you
2) What o?? My opinion ma... You also always like that one la...
Well, I didn't feel guilty at all anyway...haha... So nothing la
Okay, it is over~
...................................................................................
Thank you dear....
Thank you for your wishes.....
Hope that my SPM result really 差你一点点...haha...10A...
Love your message so much...
Today can have a sweet dream le...
Although you won't read my blog,
but want to say thank you to you!
Hope your dreams will come true~
I will pray for you also~haha....
...............................................................................
Good Night Friends!
Actually I am in good mood now :)
1 条评论:
let me guess~
the last part of dis blog u write to dat ppl?
dat i knw vry well?
izit? ^^
发表评论