2010年1月4日星期一

A Cold Night

Tonight is a cold night.

Everyone sleep, except me...
**************************************
Someone challenge me to write an 1000 words essay...

The tittle is

Which Factors Have Contributed To Success For You
In Learning English Language?

The question quite loooooonnngggg but I just type out part of it...

I will try to do it well!
**************************************
2nd day work at Sherwood..

Still blurr...
But happy because everyday can learn new things~
Hopefully I can handle my work faster~

*************************************
Good luck and Happy School day to all students who start study tomorrow...
Enjoy your study life..
And I did enjoyed it very much..

************************************

All the best to PPS in Afzan...
Hope you all can do your duty well this year,
and hopefully Pn Mas will praise you all at the Jamuan Akhir Tahun..
Ohya, don't forget work hard in yours NILAM!
Work hard in your studies also,
So that let everyone know that
getting good result is one of the benefits of
becoming Afzan PPS~

Okay?

Anything need my help, can find me anytime~
I am always be there for you all...

++++++++++++Love TA++++++++++++++

*****************************************

gOOD Nitez...

Today really cold><

没有评论: