2009年12月26日星期六

My Graduate Trip

This is Duta Village chalet...
102 was our room..


We checked in at about 2pm,
played and rested a while in our room,
Chui Teng, Jia Yin and Olivia swam in the swimming pool there~

Bi Hui don't like play water, En Yi's leg hurted and got wound there so can't touch water..
whereas me, got special reason so can't swim also~


Bi Hui, Jia Yin, Chui Teng and Olivia



They were so happy and relax swimming there~
I also want!!!!But I can't.....



Jia Yin, Chui Teng and me..
.
.
.
I want to complain that
I already very kesian coz couldn't swim...
well, I chose to sit there..
but Chui Teng and Jia Yin kept on tepuk the water and made me wet~~
suan liao, i sit other place~
Olivia swam near me and made my whole body wet~
Isssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Therefore, Enyi, bhui and I went to other place to take photo~




Friendship~

haha.. we used the sea shell that En Yi collected to make this shape~



4 of us~
enjoy....


Jia YIn and I


6pm~
started to BBQ..





Really hard to light the fire~
Although most of us were Pandu Puteri Renjer,
and the worst was I am the President of Pandu Puteri Renjer!
But I not really expert in do that~
very shame lo~~~hehe





But la, there are HEATING GEL in the world!

I remembered that Bi Hui said,
''我就不信我们女子起不到火!''

when all of us got the semangat yang tinggi untuk menyalakan api,
our 贵人appeared..
I forgot what he said,
but i think he was looking at us for a long time
and saw us can't nyalakan api also,
so he took a HEATING GEL,
poured some gel on the charcoal...

Wao!!! Thanks a lot!!
Really nothing to say but THANK YOU!!

to balas jasa,
we cooked a chicken, 2 hotdog and 2 meat ball for him~
the Sunday Bar owner (i think)
However, I felt that the chicken was not completely cooked~hehe



Fang Yuan was our special guest..
We thought she going to Penang and couldn't join us..
But really a big surprise that she still at Kuantan!!
Bi Hui persuaded her to join us,
by the way buy some aluminium foil for us~
haha





Our food~




Fang Yuan was so kind,
she prepared many food for us~
I love her egg^^

We really enjoy our BBQ..HAHA
We also made a MV...

very very very funny! but sorry I can't post here~ haha




After BBQ, we played in our room...


2 毛毛虫...

the bed so small

Bi Hui, Fang Yuan and En Yi

Relax~


带我走~~~带走我~~



Pretty Girls~~~

After Fang Yuan went back home, we slept..
Jia Yin, En Yi and Bi Hui slept on the bed,
while Olivia, Chui Teng and I slept on the floor..


-the next day-

We wanted to see sun rise,
but rained~

So we slept again~

I never expect got ppl will take my photo when I was sleeping~
Guess which 1 is me?? haha

When we sleeping,
They went to beach and take some nice photo~
Yerrr... Wake me up ma~

Enjoy the natural there
Enjoy our friendship
Enjoy our food
Enjoy doing something different~

No feeling of scare there
No feeling of worry there

Because I was with my dear and darlings~




So bad Shirley, Yin Ying, Kee Boon........... couldn't join~
Hope Our friendship will last long too~

I love Afzan,
I love 5 A
and I love my classmates^^

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

i will save tis memories 4ever !
miss our time at school !




-stranger-

bao shian 说...

me too~ will miss you all forever^^