2009年12月28日星期一

=3D Avatar=


Today 12.10pm,
my sisters and I went to ECM for 3D Avatar..

First time I watched 3D movie..
Thanks my Uncle A Tak for spending us to watch this movie!!!!

Well, I thought I would enjoy watching it..

However,
the special spec made me suffer!!!

I felt dizzy after the movie started..
Later, I felt my eyes pain
and felt like want to vomit ..

I told Yuen Ling my condition and
she said maybe I was not used to wearing spec..

One ticket is RM16..
I didn't want to waste it,
so I sat in the cinema for almost 1 hour and not really enjoy it~

When I saw Pn Sik went out for toilet,
I followed her...
Forget to say,
I met Pn Sik and Miss Wong,
one is my school chinese teacher,
one is my chinese tuition teacher...
They sat beside us!!!

I washed my face..
Then walked in to the cinema...
Then walked back to toilet..
The workers there asked me what happened..
I said, ''saya pening....''
They said,''bila u pening, tanggal spec itu, lepas tu pakai balik''
I said,''saya tak tahan..nanti la...''
and then I walked to toilet again...

I standing outside the toilet for 5 minutes,
then the worker suggested me buy some drinks..

I drank some hot milo and felt better..
Then I started enjoy the movie~

It is quite interesting actually...
haha...

Feel happy also coz first time watch 3D movie! haha...

2 条评论: