2012年10月19日星期五

Little update :)

I don't know how many weeks dy I'm here..
But so far, it is nice and meaningful..

I joined Mandarin Debate Group..
LOL I wish to learn how to debate since long time ago..
but no chance in Kuantan..
now, I join and it is really fun!

Okay maybe not everyone will think it is fun..
But for me,
this is the only activity that i have passions towards it..
Eventhough I need to go to their training camp..
need to attend meeting every weeks..
But I'm quite happy with it:)

Hmm in these few weeks,
I start to know how to control myself when nervous..
especially when speaking in front of everyone..
I'm happy with my improvement^^
....................

Well another happy thing,
the lightning girl Bhui Kwong is in a relationship..
When I saw the status,
I wanted to straight away call her and ask her..
But I worry she put the status for shuang..
So I whatsapp her..
That night, I called her and chat..
I'm really happy for her:)
will smile while think of this good news :D
Wish two of them happy always :D
 .......................

All the best to my dearest Gary Ng :)
He is in MMU now..
Jia you in everything!
I will support you no matter where am I :D
Stay strong and be happy :D
I know you can success:)

没有评论: