Finally I got my laptop.. It's time to tell you all something about my life here..
Honestly, this school is really awesome!
First, I was worry about how's my room, my roommate, toilet, bathroom and etc..
But when I came here..
I was like..
Wao! Nice place! :)
The room is for two,
we both have our own cupboard, own desk, own study table and seperate bed of course xD
the scene outside my window is also nice..
suit my taste,
trees:)
eventhough is a coconut tree xD
My roommate is Juliana,
a girl came from Melaka..
She is a very nice girl,
and very active in activities..
Pik Kuan stays beside my room..
This make me so happy as someone from Kuantan is with me,
we can do things together:)
Swee Yang stays far away from our hostel,
eventhough it's hard to go out with him,
but when we meet in school,
we'll chat :)
Edward stays in Indah Kembara hostel,
well, I don't know where is it yet xP
He seems very happy here,
everytime I see him,
he's chatting happily with his new friends..:)
Vanessa stays in an all girl hostel,
which very near Swee Yang's hostel..
I called her sometimes to chat..
eventhough just chat a little..
She's also fine over here:)
Our orientation week,
well for me is like going camp with formal cloth..
Need to wake up early and sleep late..
It's all taklimat in the hall..
But I was impressed by how USM seniors conduct an activity,
impressed by how they handling problems..
Sorry to say before this I thought those administrations of university are not really ok one..
But,
When I saw they dance the oppa gangnam style together with every student,
I started to love this university
I never see big people willing to do sot things with students..
They gave me a "big family" feel..
I feel like I am so lucky to get this university:)
Swee Yang, Pikkuan and my school is called Industrial Technology School..
School started on Monday..
On the first day, we lost in the jungle.. HAHA..
everyday walk, lost sometimes, sweats..
Lecturers are okay..
Of course there will be geng and not geng lecturer..
But I will try my best to pay attention in class
and achieve the results that I want..
Many societies are promoting their activities..
too many choice..
I will pick some to join and challenge myself..
Ohya,
Pikkuan and I join a Merdeka event..
We practise till 1am every night this week..
The event is on this Saturday..
We will be performing "wo de xin li zhi you ni mei you ta" dance..
And we need to fa qiao xD
Wish us all the best :P
Will go back to Kuantan this Sunday,
to take my precious notes ..
see my beloved Gary Ng Chi Khiong and my family..
happy :)
没有评论:
发表评论