All of the sudden, I feel that I am the luckiest person in the world:)
I have great parents who always proud of me and treat me so well eventhough I hot tempered xP
I have a great boyfriend who always willing to help me settle my problems and make me smile :)
I have two great sisters who can tahan my zat and bad habits in home xD
I have a great popo who sayang me the most :)
I have few great uncles, who willing to give me advices in choosing course and always support me:D
I have seniors who always help me, motivate me no matter where I am..:)
I have nice friends around and secrets can be shared xD
Thanks to my parents, they are the best parents in the world..
We're not rich, but they gave me everything..
If I success in my life, it's surely because of their contribution.. :)
没有评论:
发表评论