Maybe is PMS?
When I think of the camp, I sad..
.
I sad because there are few of my junior who gave up before the camp ends..
I sad because when those who are really working hard, get critics get shoot and sad..
I sad because problems not fully come from us, but we've to take all those blame..
Well, people will see overall. Won't see the hardship behind it..
Come to think of it,
Really salute those juniors who can survive til the end of the camp..
They have to accept problems, challenges, critics..
4 days 3 nights are surely a long period for them..
First to Yong Ying Ying and Yue Mei,
I don't know you all will see this or not..
Sorry coz I didn't pei you all go through all these from starting til the ending..
But you all already do what you all can do to sempurnakan it..
somemore didn't sleep well, didn't eat well..
it's really good enough..
Camp ends. Let it over..
To Shi Qing,
I'm sorry for didn't attend meeting to help you..
Coz you know me, once I fail, I'll avoid to help..
I even don't want to enter camp..
Coz I worry I help wrong thing or what><
I don't have any rights to comment on you..
But good job! For tahan til the end..
I guess you get a lot of lessons from this..
You'll be great:)
To Yun Yun,
what I wanna say is already in the sms that I sent you..
I just hope after this you can grow stronger,
come back help us anytime you want..
To Jakie YM..
sorry for left you at TP..
I know I promised you to stay there..
you're just a little boy..
I'm really sorry actually.. but i know you strong geh^^
To Wai Po XJ if you see this..
*bow* thanks a lot!!
wanna thanks Fiona, Amy, Rong Liang, hua chong and the rest who zhen xin helping..
you all do things, without "bao yuan"..
zhen de zhen de zhen de hen gan xie ni men..
from the bottom of my heart!!
To Kedah XJ,
thanks for bringing laughs and smiles to shan shi..
wonderful xj!!
Play while working but still do so well :)
Thanks for helping:D
Eventhough just chat a little, but nice to meet you all! :D
I don't know what else to say..
so.. that's all.. let's yc and chat more kuantan xj:)
没有评论:
发表评论