2012年2月4日星期六

My Future ?

Yesterday night when i wanted to sleep..
I keep thinking of what career should I involve?
Will in be low pay?
Will i enjoy it?

Slept at 3.30am because i keep thinking bout it..
Woke up at 7.20am and straight I online search for some information..

Luckily, science job got a lot and not that low pay..
Not only doctor and pharmacy all those..

Haha..
Well will keep thinking until I know what I want..

Here's the link that I go,
eventhough I did this kinds of test in school for thousands of time..
But personality will change from time to time..

http://www.careertest.net/index.htm


And the Value inventory..
What i value the most xP
Here's the link..

http://people.usd.edu/~bwjames/tut/time/workinv.html


Here I found the possible jobs for the course that I want..
http://my.jobsdb.com


The courses that I want to take,
is not really professional and famous like medic or dentistry or engineering..

But I know it suits me..
Will influenced by family members' advices sometimes..
But anyhow,
I think what suit me is most important..

As Puan Ma said, "行行出状元"

Well will still worry of my capability..
Must level up during my long long holiday!!

Jia You Bao Shian!!!!

没有评论: