2011年4月3日星期日
Yesterday =D
bang my mom's car yesterday.. Made her car to have two colours instead of one silver colour.. Put some 3D effect on her car instead of a plain 2D XP Don't dare to tell parents.. When they found out.. they just zat me.. no scolding.. decided not driving for few days.. Gary is right.... I should drive carefully.. . I'm such a lazy people.. Don't like to go out of the house.. in house not study also.. But i'm glad that at least i have passions on activities XD When think of it, I will feel excited and happy.. Haha . . Search for some informations about green job yesterday.. Well i am interested on it.. But there's too much informations.. I need time to read all.. Hmm... . . . Hmm yesterday.. maybe for you all is a small thing but for me, it's not amanah.. Hmm.. if you see this you'll understand.. I don't know the mangsa mind or not but.. if you want to do it.. don't do in front of me.. I'm kinda disappointed.. Well little bit only.. haha Sorry ya that's my true feeling XP We're still kawan baik! XD . . . . Random post about yesterday..^^
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论