2010年12月5日星期日

Rapunzel, A Tangled Tale

This is an action-packed, swashbuckling, animated musical comedy about a princess with a magical, long and golden hair.
She had been stolen and locked in a hidden castle by her "mother", the witch? LOL.. The bad woman.. haha!!
She was locked inside the tower.
And she has a best friend---- Pascal, the camaleon XD

I like her long long golden hair!!
She put down her hair to let her mum up.


She used her hair to swinnnnggggg~!




The Flynn Ridder.
(ignore the spelling)
Funny guy..




The bad character and I forgot her name. LOL!!
Rapunzel's fake mother.
She just want Rapunzel's hair and don't want to let others to get it..




She looked strong when she holding her periuk XD







Flynn Ridder accidentally went into her tower,
and brought her out to see the *stars*--lantern.
This picture is blur. But if you have watched this movie,
I sure you will like the scene where she came down from the tower.
Swing around.. Play around.. Haha!!








Really funny when she caught Flynn Ridder and tried hard to put him into the cupboard.
Haha!!







Max!!!
And waoh!! See her long hair!!









I love this. Finally she could see and even touch the *stars*





Yo~!! Together~~ haha!!
It's really beautiful~


Watched this with sisters. Before I watched this, I thought it's boring because from my memory, this story is kinda.. boring and lame.. LOL!!
However, this movie is really really really wonderful and awesome!!
It's different!!
The musics are nice,
and the movie looked real..
And I love the way Rapunzel used her hair to fight to swing and to play~
haha..
Well,
this movie changed me.
I feel really happy after I watch this..
Until now.
something about dreams..
The feeling when you are working hard to achieve your dream with a blissful heart,
is really an awesome feeling.
You should watch this!!
You sure will have a sweet sweet dream!! XD













没有评论: