2010年3月8日星期一

Friends' Day




Early in the morning, everyone gathered at Olympia College.
I thought I am the only chinese in this activity...
Luckily I met Callie...Haha...

Reached Pantai Balok by 10.30am something...


First game was "yeeejussss!" and splash water~ I didn't join but enjoy the moment bersorak with my team~

Ohya...My team was PINK PANTER!

This game relly torturing and I joined it~
We had to use our mouth and face to pick the sweet from the flour~
Won't forget the moment when the flour went into my mouth and nose~
I used sea water to wash my mouth...
but...

Salty water+flour= yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaackzzzzzz~ geli~~~~



The condition when my group lose and we had to get the penalty from other groups~
Poured water on us!!!!

See how we protected ourselves~
just like people kena tangkap by police,
and then hide themselves from being take pictures by wartawan~

Whole body wet!


Joined this too~ quite fun!
I stood in the middle,
and actually I didn't use any energy,
just let other members pulled me~
haha...
we got 2nd place in this game^^


This game really funny~ I didn't join...But enjoyed watching their funny body language~haha

See the 1st boy?
He is a vegetarian and did share a lot of knowledges about vegetarians to us that day~
Thanks ya... I will try to find those nice vege to eat 1~ haha



My group members~

We were the 2nd winner that day^^
So sad I didn't get any present because
lazy
and wanted go back faster~
haha




Really enjoyed the day but I got serious sunburn T_T

Thanks for everyone who helped me and played with me that day~
Thanks for callie accompanied me that day~
Friendship forever^^



*all these pictures was captured by callie^^

1 条评论:

Callie 说...

Thank to you too ^^